Eternité
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le Deal du moment : -45%
WHIRLPOOL OWFC3C26X – Lave-vaisselle pose libre ...
Voir le deal
339 €

Melton online dating - Want a guy that can handle me

Melton online dating  - Want a guy that can handle me Empty Melton online dating - Want a guy that can handle me

Message par Meltonda Mar 26 Juil - 7:40

Dubbo online dating - I want to experiment My name is Campbell RUTTER i'm looking for a guy that will please me and enjoy my company. I am looking for a fun guy to hang with and bring out the wilder side of me and see with happens. I havent vipstatus here, because i have it on one of most popular social site so contact me there i have a tight little body and love to please men. Come out and play guys! If you are down to experiment with a hot girl then write me.. Kalgoorlie-Boulder dating singles in Kalgoorlie-Boulder free online dating singles in Geelong free online dating singles in Townsville-Thuringowa free online dating Tamworth dating I'm a fun loving, very very sexual girl who is looking for intimate partners. I am very fit and love to keep my body looking good! I'm really into dancing; but mostlpy I'm up for a good time! Im willing to try anything once.you up for the challenge? i like to take long rides and give road head. how do you like it? let me konw. if you need to know more just ask me and dont be shy. If you do contact me please have a picture and a job! If you dont have those then dont bother! i will probably delete your email. I am a great catch (pretty, loving, smart) and dseerve someone like me! i'm just looking for someone to hangout with. i need someone who ie into me and only me. i want all the attention on me. if yuo can't give me what i want you can leave. i need a guy that knows how to please and be pleased in bed. Looking for something that could possibly lead to serious, longterm, committed relationship. Friends first though, not looking to rush. Lookimg ofr someone honest, down to earth like myself, who has goals and is actively pursuing them. Message me for more about me. I have read other ads on here and still I am unsure what I should say. I'm fiesty, flirty and not sure what.I can be serious when I want and I am just enjoying my life. Maybe enjoy it with someone else.have a brain and be sexy or at least attractive!

Meltonda
Invité

Revenir en haut Aller en bas